I love that grapefruit is wonderful for mind, body and spirit…
Grapefruit essential oil is one of my faves, and for good reason, not only is it a sunshiny, happy scent- it is great for a multitude of purposes.Read on for more facts and fabulous uses for Grapefruit Essential Oil.
Grapefruit Essential Oil Facts:
Latin name: Citrus paradisi. Family name: Rutacaea.
Grapefruit oil is cold pressed from the peel of the U.S. grapefruit.It has a fresh, sweet, citrus scent.
Some traditional uses:
- lift melancholy,
- relieve muscle fatigue,
- as an astringent for oily skin,
- refresh and energize the body,
- stimulate detoxification, (also great for anti-cellulite blends!)
- as an airborne disinfectant
- for use with self-doubt and criticism,
- dependency, frustration and grief.
- and many others!
Capillary Gas Chromatography and Carbon-13 NMR Spectroscopy
.38% alpha-Pinene .42% Sabinene .02% beta-Pinene 1.37% Myrcene .02% para-Cymene 83.40% Limonene .01% gamma-Terpinene .62% Octanal .07% Nonanal .40% Decanal .02% Dodecanal .04% alpha-Terpineol .09% Citronellal .04% Neral .06% Geranial .06% Carvone .24% beta-Caryophyllene .10% Nootkatone .01% (Z)-3-Hexenol .09% 1-Octanol .01% (E)-2-Hexenal .01% Ethyl butyrate.01% Valencene
Some Places Where You Can Buy Grapefruit Essential Oil
whether you like white grapefruit, pink grapefruit, from overseas, or right here in Florida, you can find grapefruit essential oil quite easily.
- grapefruit eo from Amazon.com
- Organic Grapefruit Essential Oil from Mountain Rose Herbs
- Grapefruit Essential Oil From Nature With Love